July 07, 2011

Through Joshua's Eyes

I recently downloaded pictures from my camera and I found these random pictures.  Seems like Joshua has taken an interest in photography as this is not the first time he plays with the camera.  I think I have a budding photographer on my hands.  

Self portraits  





Love this picture of popcorn in a bowl.  
How he did it, I don't know but it's pretty cool.

Feeder goldfish that were bought to get the "cycle" going in our new  aquarium

Picture of  his at-the-moment-favorite action figure; Tron


I never know what I'm gonna get when I down load my pictures but one thing is for sure, I love seeing Joshua's world through HIS eyes.


1 comment:

Peace Love & Poop said...

too funny!

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! {One ends tonight} http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...