I am really humbled….okay, who am I kidding….I am SUPER excited to have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Amanda at
Pandio Lane. She does it all…music, teacher, crafter, sewer, cook, mom…the list goes on and on. Go check out her lovely site.
I am a newbie to blogging (3 months) and to be recognized in this manner has really boosted my confidence in what I do. As per the “rules” of this award, I will share 7 things about myself and pass on the award to 15 lovely blogs that I think are deserving of the One Lovely Blog Award.
1. The sun gives me terrible headaches so I avoid being outside.
2. I love my Honda Odyssey…and that is speaking volumes since I traded my t-top Camaro for the van.
3. Playing “teacher” with my kids means I can color for hours without feeling guilty about the pile of clothes on the floor.
5. I move our house furniture on a monthly basis…just because. It drives my husband crazy. The kids love it.
6. I am chasing after God’s own heart.
7. I would love to be on the Amazing Race with my husband by my side. That would be awesome.
So there you go…a little bit about me.
Here are my 15 One Lovely Blog Award Recipients in no particular order:
Again, thank you Amanda. Please stop my recipients and see why they are so lovely...