June 27, 2011

Today I'm over at Wildflowers & Whimsy...

Good Monday to all of you.  Today I am Guest Blogging over at 
(click here)
Can you B.E.L.I.E.V.E. it?  Someone pinch me...okay, not really...the pinching part, but the guest blogging is for reals. I am sharing a tutorial, a Chic Denim Bag made out of a bib overall dress (click here).  


From this:
To this:


And when you finish with the bag tutorial, check out April's blog. She has some great tutorials.  I especially love her tutorial on how to  make a set of professional drapes (click here).   I really like the fabric on these. 
And I am seriously gonna have to make these ruffled jeans (click here) for Sam.  Who can pass up ruffles, especially on jeans?


So, again, thanks for stopping by and a huge thanks to April at Wildflowers & Whimsy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...