May 27, 2011

Let's hear it for the Class of 2023!

Our son is a Pre-K graduate. 


Gotta love the shoes.

He wants to be a Professional Motocross Bike Rider 
and a Baby Doctor when he grows up. 

(Daddy still needs to give the mural another coat of paint, but this is Joshua's bedroom wall mural.)

Daddy wants him to be a 
Professional Sports Player.


Grama wants him to be a Musician.  

I just want him to be my BABY FOREVER.

Joshua, we are so proud of you 
and no matter what you do, 
we are right behind you all the way.


Just go for it!


2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Carmen! Congrats to your son on this wonderful milestone is his life! I feel what you're saying though. My own baby girl is a teacher now, and my son will be turning 18 very soon, and still I can hardly believe it! I don't know what to say, but to enjoy EVERY minute. (sniff, sniff) Time flies so quickly... Well, I stopped by to tell you I made myself a popcorn box journal! It was just too perfect for the movie theme I seem to have started in my living room.. All I need now is one of those old-time movie theater popcorn poppers, some fancy red-velvet curtains, and I'll be set!... Have a great weekend! ~tina

steycough said...

read navigate here check my blog replica designer backpacks visit homepage Recommended Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...